Consider becoming involved to help shape San Mateo’s future.
- Share your story. One place to do so is with the San Mateo Housing Stories Project.
- Attend One San Mateo’s candidate forum on October 1st, 7 p.m., at the Congregational Church of San Mateo.
- Help with voter outreach to elect renter-friendly candidates in November.
- Attend City Council, Planning Commission, and other community meetings, and raise your voice for more affordable housing.
- Participate in vigils to shine a light on the exploitation of renters.
- Join us at our regular meetings. Our next is on September 10th, 6 p.m., at the Congregational Church of San Mateo. Other meetings are generally every other Sunday. Check this website for the most up-to-date information.